Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Something you didnt know.....


There is a difference between POISONOUS and VENOMOUS. Venomous means it has to be INJECTED into the body, Poisonous has to be INGESTED. So you could drink rattlesnake venom for instance and not feel the effect of the venom, where is if you drank poison arrow frog juice youd GAG AND DIE.... Just incase some day someone ties you to a chair and you have to decide to drink the venom from the snake or the poison arrow frog juice you know PICK THE SNAKE!

No comments: