Sunday, July 14, 2013

I always appreciate this kind of optical art installation thing. I forget what its called but its neato.


James said...

One of the apartment buildings here has these in the garage

aquaman said...

it's called anamorphic art or anomorphosis. There is a great Medusa head done in England I think that is really good .