I have held off addressing this bullshit lie of a story that the "trans community" is mad at Rupaul for making transphobic comments because addressing it almost gives it legitimacy but it actually makes me so angry I have to because Im sitting here at my desk muttering to myself in anger. So Im going to list the reasons why whoever these people are that made these comments are LYING and actually have totally selfish and ulterior motives and are using Rus good name and fame as a means of asserting themselves as force and a cohesive identity in a lowly and repulsive attempt to assimilate.
Sadly, what theyre doing by accusing Ru, of all people, of transphobia as an attempt to bring attention to their own agenda is actually just showing how cannibalistic and self hating the LGBT community is.
1. If you wanna go after someone, dont go after the drag queen. Drag queens have always been the ones with the biggest balls and taken the most risks and have LITERALLY taken more punches and slurs then any of us for the sake of recognition so please just stop that immediately...
2. If you wanna make changes I DARE YOU to confront the REAL THREATS. Go talk to teenagers, parents, a straight guy on the subway. The fact that you anonymously go for Rupaul ONLINE from the convenience of your own home while you sip on Chablis makes me hate you for being a total coward.
3. Stop pretending that this is about Ru or even transphobia. This is just about you trying to get some clarity and recognition as a "defined identity" and sadly youre doing it in the only way you know how, through negative means. I see through the bullshit and Im angered youre going after someone I respect who has done so much for SO MANY communities. You should be ashamed of yourself for lying AND accusing someone of a rotten "crime" for your own selfish gains.
4. Who the fuck are you to speak for "trans"? Did you define "trans", no you didn't. YOU ARE NOT THE AUTHORITY ON TRANS and this whole ruse is not about your "trans" identity but about you trying to assert yourself as a clear and specific identity and that is YOUR ISSUE, not ours. So stop trying to bring other people down in order to assert yourself and then masking it as though there is some form of aggressor and you are a victim.
5. As far as Im concerned IM TRANS. So dont you dare tell me that YOU are the authority on "trans" because you like to cross dress or have had your sex organs altered. "Trans" is a state of mind and its very very very open and THATS WHY I LOVE IT AND TAKE IT PERSONALLY WHEN YOU TRY AND MAKE IT YOURS! I cant say for sure because I dont know for sure but I want to say by LAW in the great state of New York that gender is defined by the person and up to the individual to decide. The openness of the concept is LAW so I suggest you apply this to yourself. (I could be wrong but Im pretty sure Im correct on this one)
6. Why am I trans?, because to me its an open state of mind and thats why I think its the best "identity" out there.
7. Oh, so you say its not a state of mind and you wanna get technical? OK! Im prepared. Im on more hormones then Amanda Lepore! Sure I may be a biological male and Im taking testosterone but thats still on hormones and in "transition". As I have written about many times before if you are on hormones it doesnt matter what direction youre going, towards "male" or towards "female", YOURE ON THE TRANNY HIGHWAY. m to M, m to f, f to F, f to m its trans and thats only a small aspect of "trans identity".
8. 7 shouldnt even matter because "trans" isn't bound by anything physical. Gender, sexual identity, plain old identity is a CONCEPT. So for you to say you are an authority because you are one thing and someone else is NOT an authority and therefore cannot say this or that because they are another thing is you simply taking the role of the aggressor youve been oppressed by your entire life and you of all people should be beyond that.
9. To me the wonderful thing about "trans" is that its so open and inclusive and what you are trying to do with this false accusation is to close the doors and make it yours. Um NO BITCH, go ahead and try and shut the door and I will kick it down in my thigh high boots and Thierry Mugler Haute Coutre, yes its Haute Couture so dont even try it with your Pret a Porte nonsense should you even be able to get your filthy hands on it.
10. Think BIGGER please. The gender and sexual aspect of "trans" identity is only a small part of it and in future years it wont even be a part because it wont even be an issue. I have no desire to be another gender personally, or part of a defined collective identity, I WANT TO BE A MAGICAL CREATURE?! When I dressed up like a unicorn the entire point was to open all of this pigeon holing up and say "All these ways that weve been told to define ourselves.. please take them lightly. If you're going to take them seriously at least have fun with them. Step outside of them, step outside of what you think you should be, what youve been told you are, or what you arent, and been free." Im shocked that of all people the "trans community" is who I have to address this message to now.
ps. I dont want to say the"trans community" because WTF is that really, I dont buy it and more than that I dont buy that its the "trans community" who started this thing. I think it was just one or two closed minded selfish people thinking that everyone is as hateful and self loathing as they are they were going to be able to stand up and make this a moment for themselves and nobody would stand up to them because they've never even done it themselves but now, now THEY were going to stand up to this BULLY, this THREAT, this Villain.... Rupaul.... ahahahahahhaha quit the Tryory, youre not the only one who took "gender studies" in college.